We'd like to introduce you to our SUPER SIMPLE and functional Transportation Management System (TMS) - TMSUS.
Our system is tailored for small and medium-sized transport companies, offering streamlined accounting and control over the cargo transportation process.
The standout feature of our TMS is its convenience and user-friendliness. Anyone, even without specialized training, can easily start using our system through our free test version.
With our TMS, you can effortlessly add your fleet, create loads, upload necessary documents, and assign loads to drivers. Drivers will have access to their assigned loads, allowing them to update the completion status at each stop, thus facilitating end-to-end transportation control.
Here are a few simple steps to get started with TMS:
- Add your fleet to the system - trucks and trailers that will be used in transportation.
- Add your customers to the system, that is, the companies that provide you with loads, in order to have all the records of transported cargo in the future.
- Create accounts for your drivers as well as managers who will use the system.
- If necessary, you can immediately add locations that are most often used for cargo transportation to speed up the process of creating a load.
- Create loads and assign them to drivers.
Our system also offers additional features such as electronic document management, vehicle repair history tracking, and customizable reports for quick access to essential information.
Our system is highly adaptable and can be tailored to meet your company's specific needs.
If you're interested in our system, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We're looking forward to your inquiries and are eager to collaborate.
Best regards, TMSUS TEAM.
Sign in to start your session